Saturday, March 27, 2010

47 Chromosomes and I'm going to hell.

So there is this girl with an extra chromosome who works in the mailroom at my office. She is always busting up into the nice peaceful third floor where I work all loud and yelling random shit like "Who want dey mail tuh-day, huhhh?" She is white, but has some issues with conjugating her verbs. I would say she is around age 25-30. I can't tell. She's either 20 or 40. So she comes up the other day all loud and crap like usual and starts kicking this empty cardboard box in between the cubicles yelling "What in this box? Some ASS pillows? It's so light it must be some ASS pillows!" She was calling them stupid ass pillows but forgot to stay stupid. Either way, she starts kicking it towards our really big-wig boss's office so this lady Jerri tries to distract her like she is a baby or a dog or something and goes, "Hey Jennifer, come in here. You want some candy?" Naturally, Jennifer enters her office and goes "What YOU want, Spiiider-Woman!?" Jerri ignores the compliment and goes, "Here don't you want some candy?" Jennifer replies, and I shit-you-not, "Why everybody always always tryin' ta feed me! I ain't eatin' no candy, it's almost lunch time and I'm goin to Golden Corral to TEAR. ME. UUUUP. some Banana Puddin'." Then she just walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment